Riding Days – postponed – but not indefinitely…

Mum is still in hospital and no matter what I do it is on my mind there fore I do not want to ride. Rufe is still scurfy and soaked in Benzle and Baby Oil – and soon Benzle, Baby Oil and Tee Tree  so isn’t wanting to ‘go out’ – not even for Blue Bells.

Flax is Flax – very fat after winter in knee deep grass…

Buddy looks great – but as long as I am thinking of ‘what ifs’ I need my feet on the ground – since Tash died 6 weeks ago my walking has lessened and my fitness plummeted –so – when Dan came last week to do the foot trimming  I booked the next two visits as trims and the next one – early Sept as two trims and one set – that is the only inducement I have to get fitter that might work – and if I fail to do so then I will be giving up riding. If I do start to act on that fitness plan then Bud and I can start ground work etc again…

Prior to Mum’s illness we had planned to work on the shed this summer – drainage, surface and tree removal, new stanchions etc and I had hoped to get Bud down in the village while that was going on – but now I do not know if we will do that or not… Either way Bud will stay here – so I will need to get fitter – despite horse flies and long grass or calves etc…

Facebooktwittermail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *